|Added on Rightmove:||19 October 2016 (188 days ago)|
- Outstanding two bedroom first floor flat (with lift)
- Beautiful period building situated in popular garden square
- Benefits contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout
- Offers stunning reception room with gorgeous wood floor
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Provides two generous and well presented bedrooms
- Access to lovely private gardens within Earls Court Square
- Moments from the amenities of Earls Court Road
Full descriptionLONG LET. A stunning two bedroom flat (with lift) presented in excellent condition throughout and featuring well proportioned accommodation with high ceilings, gorgeous wood floors and access to two amazing gardens.
This striking period building is ideally situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Old Brompton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.