|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (396 days ago)|
- Property is furnished to the highest standard.
- Nicholas Humphreys Luxury Home
- All/most of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
- Only a short walk from Uni!
- Bathroom furnished to a high standard.
- Kitchen furnished to a high standard.
- Property has great access to the city centre
- Available for 2016 - 2017
*TOP SPEC HOUSE*
*ALL BEDROOMS HAVE EN-SUITE BATHROOMS*
*STONE S THROW FROM LEEDS UNIVERSITY*
*ULTIMATE STUDENT PAD*
*VIEW EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT*
Nicholas Humphreys are proud to bring this top spec 4-bedroom flat to the rental market. The property is situated in a superb location just a short walk from Leeds University, and offers great transport links to Leeds city centre. Internally the property comprises of:
Kitchen : Brand new top spec kitchen
Lounge : Modern spacious lounge with large wall mounted flat screen TV
Bedrooms : Four large double bedrooms with modern fitted furniture and en-suite bathrooms
OUR LUXURY HOMES ALWAYS GO QUICKLY, SO VIEW EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Overall the property benefits from being in a great location and furnished to the highest standard. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer. All of our properties are available on a bills inclusive contract upon request. Please contact the office on 0113 81 999 86 to get more information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.