|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (472 days ago)|
- Ground floor flat
- One large master bedroom
- Light and airy throughout
- Offered on an unfurnished basis
- On street parking available
- Cosy gas central heating
- Ideal for a professional person or couple
- Coming available in time for Santa
- Do not miss out
Occupying a ground floor location and offered on an unfurnished basis this property is ready to move into immediately.
Entrance hallway decorated in neutral colours and having original floorboards. The lounge is located at the rear of the property allowing access to the kitchen and bathroom. The lounge is neutral in style and also has the original floorboards running throughout.
The kitchen comes with a range of wall and floor units and includes electric oven and hobs, larder fridge and washing machine. The bathroom is located at the rear of the property and is accessed via the lounge and kitchen, the bathroom is fully tiled throughout and has a fully fitted white three piece suite including bath, washbasin, WC and shower over the bath.
The master bedroom is at the front of the property with a lovely bay window overlooking the front of the property, laminate flooring and neutral decor throughout. At the rear of the property is a small study room with patio doors leading out into the shared yard.
Externally, there is on street parking available and a shared yard to the rear with access to a shed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56605825.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT5_NEWHOTS175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.