|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 January 2017 (222 days ago)|
- Located on the lower ground floor of an attractive building
- Reception room with space to dine
- Separate kitchen with good storage space
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Dressing area with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Modern neutral décor throughout
- Recently refurbished residents gym
LONG LET. Set within a secure portered building, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers generous living space with modern décor and access to communal gardens.
A great range of shops, bars, cafes and resaturants can be found around Edgware Road, Baker Street and Marylebone High Street. Hyde Park and Regent's Park are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1001920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.