|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- Beautiful three bedroom third floor apartment
- Superb interior finish throughout
- Three impressive double bedrooms
- Large bay-fronted reception room
- Separate modern kitchen with stylish fittings
- Set in a striking ported building
- En suite master bedroom
- Sought after location moments from Queensway
LONG LET. Ideally located for the fantastic range of shops, restaurants and bars that Queensway offers this superb three bedroom flat is set in a charming building and offers fantastic interiors and an en suite shower room.
Located within easy reach of the shops, restaurants and bars of Queensway and Westbourne Grove, the property also offers easy access to the West End. Transport links include Royal Oak (Hammersmith & City Line) and Bayswater (Circle and District lines).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 998065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.