|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (469 days ago)|
- Town Centre location
- Quiet cul de sac position
- Five double bedrooms
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Garage and driveway parking
Want to live right in the town centre, but in a quiet cul de sac?
Then this family home in Waine Rush View could be perfect for you.
The living/dining room is a lovely family space that is filled with light throughout the day thanks to French doors overlooking the garden.
The kitchen has a mix of floor and wall units to make sure everything has a home and keeps your work surfaces clutter free.
There is a handy downstairs cloakroom, essential for a family home.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has the luxury of an en suite. The next two bedrooms also have enough room for double beds. The family bathroom has a matching suite
On the top floor are two further bedrooms, again with enough room for double beds as well as a further family bathroom.
Step out into the private garden, with a barbeque ready patio as well as a lawn. An area to relax in on warm sunny evenings.
The driveway means there is always somewhere to park at the end of the drive and a useful garage either for the car or to use as storage.
If you are looking for a centrally located property, you can't go wrong with this family home.
Why not get in touch to arrange to come and see for yourself.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gatekeeper, Witney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.