|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 November 2016 (389 days ago)|
- Charming one bedroom second floor flat
- Set in a fantastic new build development
- Boasting concierge, gym facilities, children's play area
- Allocated off street parking space
- Juliet balcony off open plan reception room
- Moments away from Wood Street Station
- Short walk to Tescos, Argos, Homebase, pubs
LONG LET. This fantastic one bedroom apartment is set on the second floor of an excellent development, offering a spacious and bright living space and boasts an enviable location.
Hawker Place is moments away from Wood Street station with links to Liverpool St Fantastic local amenities include new Tescos, Argos, Homebase, Georgian market, the newly refurbished Duke's Head pub.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.