|Added on Rightmove:||27 March 2017 (207 days ago)|
- ONE BEDROOM COTTAGE
- STUNNING VIEWS
- NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- AVAILABLE APRIL 14TH
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- GREAT LOCATION
- PERIOD FEATURES
* EXCLUSIVE TO WILLIAM H BROWN * Gorgeous one bedroom home in Bulmer. Please call us before you miss out!!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce this stunning one bedroom cottage in the rural village of Bulmer. This property is new to the letting market and will be available from 14th April. Please call for more information before you miss out!
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed entrance door leading into the lounge.
10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
Decorative fireplace with tiled hearth and Oak surround, Oak flooring, wall mounted electric panel heater, built in storage cupboard, double glazed window to front aspect, opening through to the kitchen.
9' 6" x 5' 10" ( 2.90m x 1.78m )
Range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, space for washing machine, space for cooker, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, understairs cupboard with space for fridge, stairs leading to first floor landing, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to the rear lobby.
Windows to side and rear aspects, power point (currently for freezer).
10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Decorative fireplace, electric panel heater, double glazed window to front aspect with countryside views.
9' 1" into recess x 8' 1" ( 2.77m into recess x 2.46m )
Comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboard below, low level w/c, extractor fan, access to loft space, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Outside The Property
The property benefits from a large front garden with pathway from the country lane. Accessed via a picket fence, the front is mainly laid to lawn with pathway to one side leading to the front entrance door.
The property further benefits from rear outside space which is laid to patio and ideal for a seating area.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56610646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2704K3320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Sudbury Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.