|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (197 days ago)|
- Penthouse Apartment Over Two Floors in Historic Mill Conversion - Residing on East Street in ‘Britain’s Oldest Recorded Town’
- Two Double Bedrooms with Elevated Views Taking in the River Colne
- Stunning 26 Ft. Wide (approx.) & High Vaulted Open-Plan kitchen/Dining & Living Room
- Retaining Original Mill Machinery as Architectural & Freestanding Elements within its Renovated Design – Please View 360°Virtual Tour & Tilt Upwards
- Bath/Shower Room + Cloakroom & Ample Storage
- Electric Gated Entry System & Secure Parking + Lift /Stair Access to Apartment
- Optional Concierge Service
- Residents Gymnasium
- Easterly aspect of Colchester’s Town Centre – Offering Extensive Local Amenities & Leisure Facilities + Historic Castle and Surrounding Grounds
- Perfect Location for Leisurely Evening Walks Home after Social Nights Out
Full descriptionResiding on East Street in Britain’s ‘Oldest Recorded Town’, and located within the exclusive historic Mill Apartments is the prestigious setting for this two bedroom two floor penthouse apartment. Retaining original mill machinery as architectural and freestanding elements within its renovated design, it also offers elevated views taking in the River Colne. The accommodation further comprises: a stunning 26ft. by 22ft. (approx.) spacious and high vaulted open-plan kitchen/dining and living room with the aforementioned design features, bath/shower room, a cloakroom and ample built-in storage. Adding further appeal is the electric gated secure parking and intercom entry system, and the additional option for a concierge service and residents gymnasium. The Apartments are within a short walk of Colchester’s Town Centre - offering extensive local amenities and leisure facilities, along with its Norman Castle and surrounding grounds – and perfect for leisurely evening walks home after social nights out.
Property ref: 121_1990_4280784
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56611297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4280784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hestons Property LTD, Dedham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.