|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (424 days ago)|
- Ground floor one bedroom masonette
- Presented unfurnished
- River area
- Off-street parking
- New bathroom
A superb ground floor maisonette delightfully positioned in the sought after River area convenient for both Maidenhead town centre with its mainline railway station and attractive walks along the banks of the River Thames. The property benefits from recently replaced windows, newly fitted bathroom and seperate Kitchen. Viewing highly recommended.
attractive Georgian-style portico with multi paneled brand new front door giving access to:
14' x 13' 5" ( 4.27m x 4.09m )
recently replaced Georgian-style double glazed window to front, attractive wood effect flooring, wall mounted Dimplex storage heater, TV aerial point, telephone point and coving to ceiling. Open plan to:
continuation of wood effect flooring, useful large under stairs storage cupboard with replacement electrical consumer unit and electric meter, further airing cupboard housing hot water tank and immersion heater. The inner hallway provides access to:
10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
recently replaced Georgian-style double glazed window to front, well fitted with a range of white wall and base level units complimented by glazed display cabinets, concealed under unit lighting and ample gloss Granite effect roll edge work surfaces incorporating inset single bowl and single drainer composite sink unit with mixer tap, electric cooker,washing machine, fridge and freezer, serving hatch to Sitting Room, dimmer wall lights and tile effect flooring.
11' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.90m )
recently replaced Georgian-style double glazed window to rear enjoying views over the communal gardens, continuation of wood effect flooring, telephone point and wall mounted Dimplex storage heater.
recently replaced Georgian-style double glazed window to rear, fitted with a brand new white suite comprising acrylic panel enclosed bath with Chrome mixer taps, further Triton independent shower over, close coupled W.C and pedestal wash hand basin with Chrome fittings, attractively tiled splashbacks, tile effect flooring and shavers point.
The property stands in attractive and well tended communal gardens. To the front of the masonette there is an area of lawn with pathway to the entrance door and flower beds immediately adjoining the front of the apartment. To the rear there is a communal garden which is given over to lawn with flower and shrub beds & borders and fully enclosed by brick walling and mature shrubs.
Located to the rear of the communal garden there is a residents parking area with ample parking for both residents and visitors alike. In addition there is ample on-street parking adjacent to the residents parking area.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56611963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4192K1620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt - Lettings, Maidenhead Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.