|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (368 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- Fifteen Minutes from the University
- 2 Bathrooms
- Half Rent in the Summer
- Tumble Dryer Included
- Ten Minutes from the University
- Furnished Property
**6 BEDROOMS **2 BATHROOMS **IDEAL LOCATION FOR UNIVERSITY **CLOSE TO SUPERMARKET **NEAR BUS STOP **MODERN KITCHEN **OPEN PLAN LIVING & KITCHEN AREA **
Nicholas Humphreys Manchester are delighted to bring this superb 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom student property to the market, ideally situated just a short walk from the main centre of Fallowfield where you will find a selection of shops, bars, restaurants and a large supermarket. In addition there are several bus stops located along the main Wilmslow Road, providing quick and easy access direct to and from the University of Manchester.
Available 1st July
The property benefits from the following;
- 6 Good sized bedrooms.
- 2 Bathrooms.
- Open plan living and kitchen area.
- Modern finished kitchen and bathrooms.
- Double glazing.
- Burglar alarm.
- 32" T.V.
- Seperate washer and dryer.
Half rent retainer over the months of July and August.
Rent £95pppw Exc. Bills. (Bills inc option £10pppw gas, water, electric, broadband and T.v license).
Deposit equal to 5 weeks rent per person
Call us today to arrange your viewing and reserve the perfect student house for you and your housemates!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56613052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26582788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.