|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (547 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Fitted Kitchen
- Power Shower
- FULLY Furnished
- Modern interior
- Ideal location for Nottingham University
- Close to Queens Medical centre
- Furnished Property
** LOW DEPOSIT ** Six bedrooms ** BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTIONAL ** Two bathrooms ** MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN ** Ideal location for QMC and Nottingham University ** MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOMS ** Fully furnished ** WILL LET TO GROUP OF 5 ** All rooms have modern stlye beds/desks/chairs and wardrobes **Living room with leather sofas **
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this recently refurbished 6 bedroom student property to the market in the much sought after area of Dunkirk. The property is ideally located on the doorstep of both The QMC and Nottingham University.
- Six bedrooms
- Ideal location for QMC and Nottingham University
- Modern Fully fitted kitchen
- Fully furnished
- All rooms have modern stlye beds/desks/chairs and wardrobes
- Living room with leather sofas
- Two bathrooms
Six rooms £78pppw (Bills inclusive Gas, Water & Electricity at £88pppw)
52 week contract
Please contact Nicholas Humphreys Nottingham to arrange your viewing today on 0115 870 9619!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56613187.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26582817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.