|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (455 days ago)|
- Available 1st July 2017
- £84pppw / £2,504.66pcm (1 x Smaller Double Is £74pw)
- 2 Minutes To Northumbria Uni
- **FANTASTIC STUDENT HOUSE**
- 7 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 Bathrooms + Additional WC
- Bills Included For An Extra £14pppw
- Quality Furnishings
- Three Storey House
- Recently Refurbished
Brunton Residential are delighted to offer to the student rental market this SEVEN DOUBLE BEDROOM, 3 storey house located on Gladstone Terrace, minutes from Northumbria University in Sandyford. The property is on the edge of the City Centre and is ideal for students of both Universities.
Internally, the property has been modernised by the landlord include high spec bathrooms and kitchen with sanded and polished floors throughout, briefly comprising: entrance hallway, lounge with ikea sofas and flat screen TV, kitchen with granite work surfaces, American fridge freezer, integrated double oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine, 7 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an additional WC. Externally there is a rear yard and permit parking is available to the front of the property. Additional benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
This fantastic house must be seen and is available to groups of 7 students from the 1st of July 2017, each room is £84 per week for 6 bedrooms, 1 x smaller double bedroom is £74 per week. Bills inclusive is an extra £14 per person per week and includes gas, electricity, water and broadband. Early viewing essential. DSS, pets and inside smoking not permitted.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102207000085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brunton Residential, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.