|Added on Rightmove:||20 October 2016 (248 days ago)|
- Accommodation comprises:
- Entrance porch; entrance hall (please note the exterior windows are work in progress and will be painted).
- Brand new high spec kitchen with integral cooker; gas hob; extractor fan over; door onto rear patio.
- Good sized sitting room with open fire; large dining room with open fire.
- Newly fitted luxury bathroom on the ground floor.
- Master bedroom with newly installed ensuite shower room; two further bedrooms.
- Gas central heating.
- Private patio area and large tiered gardens to the rear.
An attractive and spacious newly refurbished 3 bed period end of terrace house with a brand new high spec kitchen, bathroom and ensuite; two large receptions (both with open fires); patio and large gardens to the rear; garage; wonderful views to the front; situated in a popular location a short walk from the centre of the historic market town of Ludlow.
UNFURNISHED. Sorry no smokers or DSS.
Directions Leave Ludlow town centre via the Co-operative supermarket and continue along Upper Galdeford into Gravel Hill. At the junction turn left into new road and continue down the hill for a few hundred yards taking the first left into Belle Vue Terrace. No. 1 is found a short distance along on your left hand side.
Property ref: 121_554_4263774
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56614195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 4263774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nock Deighton, Ludlow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.