|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (342 days ago)|
- Imposing period conversion
- Great location moments from Hyde Park
- Access to the communal gym
- Stunning studio flat
- Close to amenities and transport links
LONG LET. This recently refurbished studio flat offers modern furnishings in a period conversion and enjoys satellite TV, gym access and all bills included (excluding council tax).
Craven Hill is moments from local amenities while the restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex are also close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.