|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (368 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £430
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 2.75km from University of Birmingham
- 3.16km from Aston University
- 1.13km from Five Ways Train Station
Fantastic Property Located In The Edgbaston Area Just 2 Minutes Walk From Hagley Road And Its Shops, Pubs, Amenities And Excellent Transport Links. There Are 5 Double Rooms In The Property. Five Double Rooms Available To A Group. Featuring A Fully Fitted Tiled Kitchen With Dishwasher, Washer/dryer, Dining Table And French Doors Leading Out To A Decking Area In The Rear Garden. The Garden Also Benefits From A Brick Built BBQ, Shed And Washing Line. A Good Sized Lounge Leads Off The Kitchen With Large Sofas, Feature Fireplace And TV. There Is A Ground Floor WC And Shower Room Along With A Large Modern Bathroom With Bath And Shower Above To The First Floor. Two Off Road Parking Spaces. Ideal For BCU Students, Aston University, Birmingham Conservatoire And The City Centre.
The Landlord Fitted A New Shower Upstairs And Refurbished The Downstairs Shower In 2014.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
2.75km from University of Birmingham
3.16km from Aston University
3.22km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.26km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
1.13km from Five Ways Train Station
TV in lounge
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.