|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 January 2017 (341 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom flat set on the raised ground floor
- Set in a beautiful property
- Offering a well sized reception room with bay-fronted window
- Lovely period features throughout, including high ceilings
- Two generously sized bedrooms
- Modern and well equipped kitchen
- Set in a sought after location
- Moments away from the local amenities of Earls Court
LONG LET. This fantastic two bedroom flat is set in a beautiful property, offering a good-sized reception room with bay-fronted window, two generously sized bedrooms and benefits from a modern kitchen.
Westgate Terrace benefits from a fantastic range of shops and eateries along Fulham Road and Earls Court Road, while the fashionable Old Brompton Road is moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.