|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (277 days ago)|
- Furnished With White Goods
- 2 Bedrooms Both With En-suites
- Fitted Kitchen
- Secure Parking
- One Allocated parking
An EXCLUSIVE and very unique two bedroom mews property located in the historic Royal Train Shed located in the award winning development of Wolverton Park. In brief the property consists of Secure parking with gated access, communal secure entrance, entrance hall, WC, kitchen with white goods, lounge/diner with original features and high ceilings. To the first floor master bedroom with balcony and en suite. To the second floor another double bedroom and en suite. Must be viewed to be appreciated. LET SUBJECT TO REFERENCES.
Administration Fee • Non refundable fee of £200 inc VAT for up to two adults • Non refundable fee of £42 inc VAT for additional applicants or a guarantor Payment on Occupation • Rent amount will be advised prior to move in, plus • A security deposit of 6 weeks rent Other Charges • Change of tenant £90 inc VAT • Providing references £36 inc VAT per applicant • Payments made by credit card will incur a charge of 2% of the transaction value. • Payments made by debit card will incur a charge of £1.00 up to a transaction value of £1000, and 0.2% of the transaction value if over £1000. Renewal Fee • £90 inc VAT for fixed term or periodic extension
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56622157.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4256K4312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Bletchley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.