|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (336 days ago)|
- Newport Road
- Unfurnished With White Goods
- 5 Bedrooms 4 Doubles One Single
- Master With En-Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Shower Room
- Down Stairs WC And Utility
- Kitchen With White Goods
- Double Garage
- Admin Fees From £200.00 Depending
Newport Road, Brooklands, Broughton, Milton Keynes, MK10
BROOKLANDS- A well presented 5 bedroom detached with double garage located close to the M1. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/diner and WC. To the first floor 3 bedrooms the master with en suite and family bathroom. To the second floor a further two double bedrooms and shower room. Other benefits include gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, double garage with parking to front and front and rear gardens. MUST BE VIEWED. LET SUBJECT TO REFERENCES
Administration Fee • Non refundable fee of £200 inc VAT per property Payment on Occupation • Rent amount will be advised prior to move in, plus • A security deposit of 6 weeks rent Other Charges • Assignment Fee (per incoming tenant) £50 inc VAT • Tenancy Amendment Fee £50 inc VAT • Payments made by credit card will incur a charge of 2% of the transaction value. • Payments made by debit card will incur a charge of £1.00 up to a transaction value of £1000, and 0.2% of the transaction value if over £1000. Renewal Fee • £50 inc VAT for fixed term or periodic extension
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56622229.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3177K5512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Bletchley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.