|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (552 days ago)|
A spacious 3 bedroom bungalow located on the outskirts of Soham village off the A142
Tenancy: The property was granted planning permission with the restriction of a rural worker occupancy. This covers a wide range of occupation so please contact Carter Jonas for further details.
The property comprises:
- Entrance hall
- Living room 20'1" x 14'11"
- Open plan Kitchen/ Dining Area 14'11" x 10'4"
- Master bedroom 15' x 14'11"
- Bedroom two 12'10" x 11'
- Bedroom three 9'8" x 7'10"
- Bathroom 10'2" x 6'5"
- Utility room 10'5" x 6'7"
- Front & Rear Gardens
EPC rating: D
Council tax bad:
Please contact the Rural Agency department at Carter Jonas on 01223 46600 for further detail or to book a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CBR160024_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Jonas Rural, Cambridge Rural Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.