|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (417 days ago)|
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
- Large reception room
- Borough Market on your doorstep
- Super convenient
- Wooden Floors in Living Areas and Hallway
- River Thames only 5 mins walk away
- Light and Airy
- Views of The Shard
- Less than 5 minutes walk from London Bridge Station
Superb two bedroom apartment in a quiet road within easy walking distance of Borough and London Bridge Stations. Views of the Shard and only a short walk to Borough Market and the river Thames. Gated entrance, lift to all floors.
The accommodation comprises open-plan reception room with wooden floors throughout, two large double bedrooms, two bathrooms (one en-suite) and a modern fitted kitchen (dishwasher included). The property also benefits from great storage throughout, lift to all floors and a gated entrance.
Set just off Borough High Street and less than a minute's walk from Borough Tube Station it is conveniently located. Sainsburys & Tesco supermarkets are less than 5 minutes walk away. The area also boasts the world renowned Borough Market, Shakespeare's Globe, The Tate Modern and many more interesting sights and sounds. There is a wealth of top quality restaurants and pubs in the area, great transport links and leisure facilities.
Borough Tube Station is on the Northern Line (Bank Branch) and London Bridge Station is one stop away or a brisk walk where you will find the Jubilee and Northern Lines and the main British Railway station servicing most of the South East. The Bus station is also located at the station with a great selection of routes.
Available Furnished or Unfurnished
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101614000672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caddington Blue, Bankside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.