|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 February 2017 (389 days ago)|
- · Spacious maisonette in the Centre of Cleethorpes / EPC
- · Unfurnished
- · Spacious living room
- · Three bedrooms
- · Gas fired central heating with new boiler/uPVC double glazing
- · Potential long term let
- · Will not accept Housing Benefit or Pets
- · Council tax band A / Must be viewed to fully appreciate the size
- · Deposit £700/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
- · NB This property will not be managed by our agency, it is let on a "Let Only" basis, therefore all
A three bedroom maisonette comprising large living room, modern fitted kitchen including electric hob/oven/extractor, bathroom with a shower fitted over the bath, gas fired central heating with newly installed boiler in 2016. Shared courtyard to the rear. A car may be parked off the road to the front of the gate, however this is on a first come first serve basis with other tenants. An additional fee of £35 pcm is payable to the landlord to cover the water rates which he will pay. Potential long term let. Must be viewed to appreciate the size.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 21st July 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
NB This property will not be managed by our agency, it is let on a "Let Only" basis, therefore all correspondence throughout the tenancy will be direct with the landlord who is a member of the Custodial Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Deposit payable £700
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30099064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.