|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (519 days ago)|
- Open-plan reception room with period fireplace
- Modern and stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- White bathroom suite with modern fixtures and fittings
- Good-size second bedroom
- Offered fully furnished
SHORT LET. Situated in a lovely period conversion, this beautiful two bedroom flat is wonderfully bright and spacious within benefiting from a stylish and modern interior and quiet location within central Putney.
Clarendon Drive is situated just off Upper Richmond Road and is within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of Putney High Street with Putney Station (National Rail) and East Putney station (District Line) also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Putney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.