|Added on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Competitive Rent for Quick Let
- Excellent Transport Links
- Great Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Residential Area
- Close to Local Amenities & Encliff Park
- Easy Access to City Centre
- Entrance for Only 2 Flats
- 1 WEEKS FREE RENT & HALF PRICE REFERENCING IF DEPOSIT RECEIVED BY 31ST MARCH 2017
- Close to City Hospitals & Universities
1 WEEKS FREE RENT & HALF PRICE REFERENCING IF DEPOSIT RECEIVED BY 31ST MARCH 2017
Small 1 Bed 2nd Floor Studio Flat in a Building of only 2 Flats Overlooking Ecclesall Road - Part Furnished - Electric Heating - Fitted Kitchen with Hob & Oven, Fridge/ Freezer, Auto Washer, Microwave, Floor & Wall Units - Shower Room with WC & Wash Basin - Living/ Bedroom Studio Area - Laminated Floors - Good Neutral Décor - Recently Renovated & Redecorated - Small Shared Patio Area - Flat Above Shop - Close to Local Amenities & City Centre - Opposite Collegiate Campus - Easy Access to Public Transport, City Hospitals & Universities
NO HOUSING BENEFIT
COUNCIL TAX BAND A
For Peace of Mind, Castle Estates (Hallam) Limited are members of The National Approved Letting Scheme, The Property Ombudsman Scheme for Residential Lettings & Safe Agent Registered
The photographs show the property's potential, any furniture in the photographs may not be available
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56633455.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 185729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Estates, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.