|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (483 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £440
- 3 WCs, 3 Showers
- 6 Beds, 6 Doubles
- 884m from University of Birmingham
- 5.58km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.85km from Aston University
- 484m from Selly Oak Train Station
Luxury 6 Double Bedroom, 3-bathroom House!! Completely Refurbished In 2009. Amazing John Lewis
Kitchen, Fantastic Furniture, We Have Even Put A Plasma TV On The Wall In The Lounge Room With
Free View. All The Bedrooms Have TV Aerial Sockets As Well As Telephone Sockets. There Is Oak Floor In
The Hall Way, Lounge And Kitchen. It Also Has A Large Luxury Large Open Garden. New Low Energy Boiler.
There Is A Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Some Double Beds, Smoke Alarms (mains),
Shower, Gas Certificates, Full Central Heating, Fridge Freezer, Double Glazing, Double Beds, 3 Bathrooms, 3 Toilets. Near To The Shops.
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
884m from University of Birmingham
5.58km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.85km from Aston University
8.71km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
484m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.