|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £505
- 3 WCs, 3 Showers
- 7 Beds, 7 Doubles
- 0.95km from University of Birmingham
- 5.73km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.98km from Aston University
- 353m from Selly Oak Train Station
Rebuilt And Converted In 2014. The House Has Been Fully Refurbished With Wooden Floors Downstairs, This
House Has A Luxury Kitchen, Lounge And Breakfast Bar. This House Also Boasts 3 Modern Bathrooms, All
The Bedrooms Are Carpeted And Have Built-in Wardrobes. High Quality Desk Drawers And Bedside Tables.
Every Bedroom Has An LED Wall-mounted TV. This House Is Decorated To A Very High Standard With Low
Energy LED Lighting. There Is Also A 40 Inch LCD TV In The Lounge. The House Also Has A Lovely Garden.
Luxury Student Living.
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
0.95km from University of Birmingham
5.73km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.98km from Aston University
8.81km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
353m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
TV's in each Bedroom
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 14096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.