|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (457 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £445
- 2 WCs, 2 Showers
- 7 Beds, 7 Doubles
- 1.14km from University of Birmingham
- 5.83km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 6.10km from Aston University
- 563m from Selly Oak Train Station
Stunning 7 Double Bedroom House, Huge Open Plan Kitchen/living Room, With Washer Dryer And Two Luxury Walk In Shower Rooms With Rain Water Showers. Kitchen And Utility Area Will Include: American Fridge Freezer, Breakfast Bar, Huge Oven, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Dryer And Plenty Of Other Mod Cons. Living Room Has Plenty Of Seating (two Brand New Leather Sofas And A Huge Bean Bag, 3D TV Including Glasses, Interlinked Speaker System With Ipod Dock And Surround Sound System.
All Bedrooms Are Of An Excellent Size And Will Be Furnished With Brand New Ikea Furniture, Built In Wardrobes. Excellent Access To The Train Station While Still Being Close Enough To The University.
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
1.14km from University of Birmingham
5.83km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
6.10km from Aston University
8.96km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
563m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.