|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (578 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £490
- 3 WCs, 3 Showers
- 7 Beds, 7 Doubles
- 0.96km from University of Birmingham
- 5.73km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.99km from Aston University
- 360m from Selly Oak Train Station
Brand New House! It Was Rebuilt And Converted In 2012. The House Has Been Fully Refurbished With Wooden Floors Downstairs. This House Has A Luxury Kitchen, Lounge And Breakfast Bar And 3 Bathrooms. The Bedrooms Are Carpeted With Built In Wardrobes, High Quality Desk, Drawers And Bedside Table. Every Bedroom Has LED Wall Mounted TV. This House Is Decorated To High Standard With Low Energy LED Lighting And A 40” LCD In The Lounge. There Is Also A Garden. Luxury Student Living!
Energy Efficiency Rating - NOW
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
0.96km from University of Birmingham
5.73km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.99km from Aston University
8.81km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
360m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
TV's in each Bedroom
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.