|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (453 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £510
- 3 WCs, 3 Showers
- 7 Beds, 7 Doubles
- 0.94km from University of Birmingham
- 5.68km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.94km from Aston University
- 421m from Selly Oak Train Station
Refurbished Over The Summer Of 2015, The House Has Been Fully Refurbished With Wooden Floors
Downstairs. This House Has A Luxury Kitchen, Lounge And Breakfast Bar. This Kitchen Also Has A Skylight
Giving The Room A Light And Airy Feel. This House Also Offers 3 Modern Bathrooms, All The Bedrooms Are
Carpeted And Have Built-in Wardrobes. It Also Has High Quality Desk Drawers And Bedside Tables. Every
Bedroom Has An LED Wall-mounted TV. This House Is Decorated To A Very High Standard With Low Energy
LED Lighting. There Is Also A 40in LCD TV In The Lounge. The House Also Has A Lovely Garden. The
Ultimate In Luxury Student Living.
Energy Efficiency Rating - E
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
0.94km from University of Birmingham
5.68km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.94km from Aston University
8.78km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
421m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
TV's in each Bedroom
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.