|Added on Rightmove:||22 October 2016 (362 days ago)|
- Located close to the town centre
- Two large double bedrooms
- Permit parking available closeby
- Rented by the previous tenant for more than 10 years
This two bedroom house located over two floors is in a conveniently located area of Launceston, within a short walking distance of the town centre.
On entering, a kitchen with fitted units and an oven are apparent, to the right is a useful store room. Following through the kitchen is a bright dining area with stairs leading to the first floor.
On the first floor are two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a bright and airy lounge and a bathroom with shower over the bath. There is also a back door to the rear.
The property has night storage heating.
There is parking directly opposite the property, available with a parking permit. Alternatively, the Race Hill car park is a stones throw away.
The previous tenants happily lived in the property for more than 10 years.
(On foot) From our offices proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch. Continue straight ahead bearing right up Race Hill walking past the entrance to the carparks on the left hand side. Number 9 Southernhaye will be identified towards the top of the hill as the road begins to level out on the right hand side marked with a Webbers To Let Board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56644270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LAU160339_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.