|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (544 days ago)|
- Spacious reception room with parquet wood floors
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Two lovely private balconies
- Secure purpose built development
SHORT LET. Set in a popular purpose-built block in a leafy and picturesque location this fantastic two bedroom first floor flat is beautifully presented and offers two private balconies.
The property is situated in Hampstead Garden Suburb within easy reach of a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants and close to Hampstead.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Temple Fortune.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.