|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2017 (42 days ago)|
- Available 16th September 2018
- £106pppw / £1,378pcm
- **THREE HUGE BEDROOMS**
- Top Floor Apartment
- Fantastic Location
- 2 Minutes Walk To Robinson Library
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Bathroom With Shower Cubicle
- Bills Inclusive Package Available
Brunton Residential are delighted to offer to the rental market this 3 bedroom top floor apartment, conveniently located within 5 minutes walk of Newcastle City Centre on Lambton Road, Jesmond. This property is ideal for groups of students or professionals looking for 3 EQUAL SIZED BEDROOMS.
Internally the property is very well presented, briefly comprising: secure communal entrance, private entrance leading to the hallway of the property, open plan lounge / kitchen with: wall mounted LCD TV, leather sofas, dining table, kitchen appliances include fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and a tumble drier, three huge double bedrooms, a large bathroom with bath, basin, wc and separate shower cubicle. Additional benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. Permit parking is available to the front of the property.
Viewing comes highly recommended, the property is available from 16th September 2018 £106pppw on a furnished basis. DSS, pets and smoking not accepted.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102207000485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brunton Residential, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.