|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (540 days ago)|
- Garage with additional parking space
- Well maintained
- Quiet, secluded, secure development
- Low energy bills - Energy Performance Rating 83 - band B.
- Private Landlord - no agents fees
Property number 25303. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
HALESOWEN - Stylish 1 bedroom apartment & Garage in contemporary well maintained property to let by professional landlords offering guaranteed long term security. NO agents fees. Only £400.00 deposit
• GARAGE included
• Superb kitchen with stainless steel oven, hob and chimney extractor
• Luxurious tiled bathrooms with bath and shower
• Satellite TV ready, Analogue TV & DAB radio point
• Double glazed windows
• High Security locks with coded keys
• Exterior security lights
• Low energy bills. Energy Performance Rating 83 - band B
• Band A (lowest) Council Tax - Dudley Council
• Deposit - £400.00
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56653495.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.