|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (514 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Furnished
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Double Glazing
- Yard To Rear
- Laminate Flooring
- Leather Sofas
Recently refurbished well presented 5 bed property.
Refurbished a few years ago this property is very well presented with modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
Located in the popular student area of Sandyford
- 10 min walk from both university campuses.
- Excellent nearby cafes Zonzos, Sapori, Mascalzone,
- 6 min walk to bars such as Mr Lynch and Bluebell
- Alarm, GCH, Double Glazing
- Fitted kitchen with 2 x fridge freezers, integrated oven/hob, washing machine & tumble dryer including an open plan breakfast bar with seating providing a social eating space
- Laminate flooring throughout • Large living room with leather sofas
- 6 equal sized double bedrooms fully furnished with high quality ikea wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair, bed, and bedside table
- 2 Bathrooms with shower over bath and separate W.C.
- Fully compliant with HMO regulations
- Feature dropped ceiling with LED lights to create atmosphere
- Energy saving light bulbs fitted throughout common areas
- Bills included offer is available
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridley Properties, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.