|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (390 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Furnished
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Double Glazing
- Yard To Rear
- Laminate Flooring
- Leather Sofas
Newly refurbished luxury 6 bed property in the heart of West Jesmond
This property was recently refurbished to the highest standard with new fixtures and fittings throughout
Ideally located in one of Jesmond’s most desirable areas. Moments away from West Jesmond Metro Station. Close by to Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsburys, with Osborne Road bars and restaurants not far off as well as Jesmond Pool and Gym.
Walk to Newcastle and Northumbria Uni 18 minutes
- Gas Central Heating, alarmed, double glazed
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Brand new fitted kitchen with 2 fridge freezers, integrated oven, washing machine & tumble dryer
- Large living/dining room furnished with dining table & chairs and leather sofas
- 2 bedrooms with en suite, 1 with w/c
- 6 equal sized double bedrooms furnished with high quality ikea wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk, chair, bed, and bedside table
- 2 newly fitted bathrooms with shower over bath
- Fully compliant with HMO regulations
- Bills included offer is available
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ridley Properties, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.