|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (575 days ago)|
- Semi detached bungalow
- Two good size bedrooms
- 12' Lounge with patio doors leading to garden
- Newly modernised throughout
- Modern fitted kitchen with space and plumbing for appliances
- Newly fitted bathroom suite with shower over bath
- Available immediately
- Beautiful rear garden backing onto open fields
- Viewing highly recommended
This home has been beautifully refurbished throughout! The accommodation includes a newly installed kitchen measuring an impressive 11' with a range of white high gloss wall and base units with space & plumbing for both dishwasher and washing machine; and a newly fitted white bathroom suite with shower over the bath. Additionally the property has been redecorated throughout. This spacious two bedroom semi detached bungalow also features a good size lounge with patio doors directly onto the newly block paved patio with steps leading to a raised lawn area overlooking open fields. Both bedrooms are of a good size and would both take a double bed. Available on an unfurnished basis immediately. SORRY NO DSS.
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge - 3.78m x 3.76m (12'5 x 12'4) -
Kitchen - 3.43m x 2.79m (11'3 x 9'2) -
Bedroom - 3.71m x 3.25m (12'2 x 10'8) -
Bedroom - 2.74m x 2.59m (9'0 x 8'6) -
Bathroom - 2.08m x 1.68m (6'10 x 5'6) -
Separate Wc -
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56657785.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26588947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer & Leigh, Portslade, Brighton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.