|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (521 days ago)|
- Opposite Riddlesdown Train Station
- Split Level Flat
- Huge Eat-In Kitchen Being Renovated Now
- Three Actual Double Bedrooms
- New Bathroom Being Fitted As We Speak
- Off Street Parking For One Car
- Close To Local Amenities
- Own Private entrance
- More Floor Space Than Some Houses
- Viewings Highly Recommended
You'll be the envy of all your friends with this flat trust us. It's a peaceful location to live in despite having the train station being opposite you. Internally this property has to offer you three double bedrooms (two on the top floor), a huge eat in kitchen which is going to be new with plenty cupboard space for you and finally a brand new bathroom suite to be put in all before you move in. The flat is arranged over three floors so who needs a house when you have such a great amount of space.
Purley high street and all that the buzz offers is under 20 minutes walk away. Call us now to avoid disappointment!!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56658127.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P30846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West Residential Lettings, Shirley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.