|Added on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (546 days ago)|
- Character Property
- EPC - A
- Four Bedrooms
- Stable and Paddock Area
- Large Living Space
Four Bedroom Converted Barn in Swineshead. Kitchen, Dining room, living room.Single bedroom and three double bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite shower room.Family bathroom. Stable and paddock area in the region of 2.5 acres. Garden area, and a long drive way. EPC - A
Stunning Four Bedroom Converted Barn in the rural area of Swineshead. This one of a kind property boasts a huge living area. The kitchen includes a double cooker, and is open planned leading into the Dining room, then through to the living room where there is a log burner. There is one single bedroom and three double bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite shower room. The family bathroom is large with a bath and a separate double shower. There is also a utility room, with a sink and storage cupboards, and a separate W.C.
Outside boasts a stable and paddock area in the region of 2.5 acres. There is also a garden area, and a long drive way.
The property has been finished to a high specification. The heating is powered by an Air Source Heat Pump which is extremely efficient.
**** The Property is marketed at £900pcm, but the stable and paddock area is optional. If you would like this included the rental figure will be £1200pcm ****
Available End November / Early December
EPC - A
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56660035.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4135K3720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Boston - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.