|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 January 2017 (256 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented and spacious one bedroom flat
- Well arranged on the second floor of this period conversion
- Showcasing a stunning reception room
- Fantastic bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Elegant shower room suite
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
LONG LET. A superb one bedroom flat boasting a beautiful reception room with wood floor and a contemporary kitchen in this well maintained period conversion.
Pembridge Crescent is ideally positioned for the trendy restaurants, shops and bars of Notting Hill. Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines) is the nearest underground station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.