|Reduced on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (132 days ago)|
- Presented in excellent condition
- Bright reception room with space to dine and balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish shower room and bathroom
- Ample storage space throughout
- Off-street parking on a first come first serve basis
- Moments from amenities and transport links
Full descriptionLONG LET. A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a sought-after development boasting bright and spacious accommodation throughout and first come first serve off-street parking.
Barons Keep is well placed for the vast selection of amenities and transport links in Hammersmith and Barons Court. The property is also moments from the fashionable shops, bars, restaurants and cafes on Kensington High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.