|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (508 days ago)|
- No housing benefit/DSS accepted on this property
- Close to motorway network
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Allocated Parking
- Close to public transport
- Stylish Interior
- Contemporary Style
This well proportioned, two bedroom ground floor apartment is situated on the modern Oakwell Vale development in this popular suburb on the outskirts of Barnsley town centre. Boasting a stylish and contemporary interior finish with modern fitments and enjoying an allocated parking space in the adjacent car park. Located within close proximity of Barnsley town centre and its associated facilities including the transport interchange as well as being within walking distance of Oakwell Stadium.
The accommodation briefly comprises: security intercom system to communal foyer, entrance vestibule, hallway, open plan living, dining and kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitage Residential, Barnsley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.