|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (546 days ago)|
- Great Views Over Canal Towards Derbyshire Hills
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Converted Mill
- Beautifully Presented
- Lounge / Kitchen
- Located On The Side Of The Canal
- Close To Macclesfield Train Station
- Available Mid November
- Call Now To Arrange Viewing
This lovely top floor apartment has beautiful views of the Derbyshire hills from the open plan kitchen/living room. There is a large double bedroom and a further single bedroom. The apartment has one main bathroom with a shower over the bath. The property also benefits from a secure gated car park to the front. The property is ideally located being close to the the train station with excellent road links nearby.
Call now to arrange your viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000275929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Macclefield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.