|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- Beautiful Three Storey New Build
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom
- Seperate Ground Floor WC
- Lounge With Lovely Wood Flooring
- Rear Enclosed Lawned Garden
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Available for Initial 6 Month Contract
Beautiful family home located in Wrangaton, South Brent. Ideally situated and close to the A38 for easy commuting to Exeter or Plymouth.
This new build mid-terraced house offers 3 double bedrooms, a family bathroom, master en-suite and separate WC set over 3 floors. Ground floor comprises of a spacious kitchen/diner fitted to a high standard also benefitting from a downstairs separate WC, lounge with beautiful wood flooring, and patio doors leading out to the rear enclosed garden.
First floor presents a modern family bathroom, 2 double bedrooms and a spacious study area. Second floor consists of a bright and airy master bedroom with modern en-suite shower room.
The rear gated garden is perfect for family gatherings offering a patio area for table and chairs, a further lawned space for the kids to play and 2 allocated parking spaces directly behind.
For viewing arrangements contact Miller Lettings Plymouth today.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000411179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Lettings, Miller Lettings, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.