|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (601 days ago)|
- Large 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Clean, Neutral Decor
- Juliette Balcony Overlooking Greenery
- Kitchen with White Goods
- Modern Bathroom with Shower & Bath
- Off Street Parking
- Communal Garden
- AVAILABLE 25TH NOVEMBER 2016
**CLOSE PROXIMITY TO DURHAM CITY** **LOCAL HIGH STREET NEARBY** **QUIET LOCATION** **MODERN & WELL-PRESENTED** Copeland Residential offer to let this recently constructed 1 bedroom first floor apartment, available 25th November 2016. Situated in this block of 16, the flat offers a spacious lounge, open plan with kitchen where a range of white goods are included, generous double bedroom and modern bathroom. There is a communal garden to the rear and off-street parking to the side.
The layout briefly comprises: entrance from communal hallway into private hall, large lounge with french doors with Juliette balcony & open plan with modern kitchen area, large double bedroom and modern white 3 piece bathroom with over-bath shower.
Lounge - 19'7 x 11'11
Kitchen Area - 7'9 x 6'11
Bedroom - 15'9 x 9'2
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56667070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COR-12WY0ZJ0. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Copeland Residential, Chester Le Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.