|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (451 days ago)|
- Terrace house situated close to town centre
- Front aspect lounge
- Fitted kitchen with open plan dining room
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Rear Garden
- Unfurnished with kitchen appliances
Available 19th November
£1050 pcm + admin fee + other fees may apply*
Rarely available 3 bedroom terrace house situated very close to Reading town centre providing all transport links and amenities. This mid terrace property benefits from two reception rooms, with rear reception being open plan to a modern fitted kitchen and downstairs bathroom with shower over bath. To the first floor is one double bedroom and one single , and to the second floor is a further double bedroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and an enclosed stepped tiered garden with lawned area and patio with storage shed. The property is available unfurnished. Permit parking at Reading Borough Council discretion.
Council Tax Band B , Very low Band !
For more info please see www.vanderpump.co.uk - Our application fees start from £180 (£150 +vat), and Reference fees from £36 (£30 + vat), a Deposit protection fee of £48 (40+ vat) also applies per property
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56667352.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26590207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vanderpump & Wellbelove, Tilehurst.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.