|Added on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Fabulous two bedroom ground floor flat
- Excellent condition throughout
- Smart bathroom
- Allocated off-street parking
- Communal patio area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Moments from the amenities of West Molesey
- Nearest train station is Hampton Court
LONG LET. This terrific two bedroom ground floor flat offers bright and well proportioned living space in a quiet residential area within easy reach of a wide range of amenities.
Ideally located for Hurst Park and the River Thames. Kingston-Upon-Thames offers a comprehensive selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest station is Hampton Court (National Rail), wile the A308 provides good motoring links to the M3.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.