|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 April 2017 (154 days ago)|
- Two Bedrooms
- Great Location for commuting
- Energy Rating C
- Open plan kitchen lounge
- Poplar Development
- Allocated Parking
***REDUCED FEE'S TO MOVE IN THIS MONTH***
Ideal for couples or sharers. This is perfectly located in the sought after area of the town, fantastic for a vast range of local amenities from supermarkets, the train station and fine dining. If you need to commute to Doncaster, Barnsley or Rotherham this is excellent for the access to the towns and motorway links from the A1M. Centrally located for all town centre amenities and ideal for access to Manvers for the range of call centres superb for employment opportunities.
Enter this lovely neutrally decorated property into the hallway having the benefit of a downstairs shower room with WC, hand basin, seperate shower cubicle and a storage space with plumbing for the washing machine. The first bedroom is a large double room and is on the ground floor. Head up the stairs to the 1st floor into the spacious open plan lounge and kitchen area which has a good range of wall and base units and built in oven and hob. Up the next set of stairs which leads to the large master bedroom and a further en-suite bathroom. This property is available to move into now so dont miss out! Call us to arrange a viewing!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56667814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P0930M5808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mexborough Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.