|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (373 days ago)|
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- DOUBLE GLAZED, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO STATION
APS have pleasure in offering spacious one double bedroom first floor flat which is located just a short walk to Upminster Bridge Station. The property has been redecorated throughout and boasts a fitted kitchen with appliances (cooker/hob, washing machine and fridge freezer), contemporary bathroom with shower over bath and double bedroom. Other benefits include new carpets, matching blinds, double glazing, gas central heating and allocated parking. Available 11th November 2016.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56669605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26590528. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alternative Property Services, Hornchurch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.