|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (563 days ago)|
- Three double bedroom flat
- Three bathrooms (two en-suite)
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Split over two floors
- Good decorative order throughout
- Offered furnished
- Close to Shepherds Bush stations
- Available early November
- Council Tax Band E - H&F
Jorgensen Turner estate agents Shepherds Bush are delighted to offer this fantastic spacious split level three bedroom property. This delightful property comprises; three double bedrooms, three bathrooms (two en-suite), modern eat-in kitchen and a unusually spacious living room.Located seconds from Shepherds Bush Market station and all local amenities of central Shepherds Bush. Further benefits include the property being offered furnished and available from early November. Early viewings are highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 250237sdsd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Shepherds Bush and Hammersmith Branch - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.