|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 January 2017 (421 days ago)|
Spacious TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM first floor converted flat situated close to Finchley Central underground station & shops, buses. Avenue House park & primary schools are also close by.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
* CLOSE TO FINCHLEY CENTRAL UNDERGROUND STATION, SHOPS, BUSES & AVENUE HOUSE PARK
* LARGE LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO FITTED KITCHEN
* MODERN BATHROOM / WC
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* NEUTRAL DECORATIONS & FLOORING
* TASTEFULLY FURNISHED
* AVAILABLE MID NOVEMBER 2016
(NO HOUSING BENEFIT)
Administrative fee for credit check reference £75 incl VAT per applicant
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56674546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 561015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett & Hall, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.